Listen Audio Article
Gastritis or Gastric is the swelling and irritation of the stomach membranes and colitis is the swelling of the colon membranes. An ulcer is the irritation in the stomach wall.
Actually, Gastric ulcer is a wound in the stomach walls or in the small intestine.
Symptoms: During the gastritis you will have the bad digestion, vomiting, headaches, a burning sensation and discomfort. In the case of an ulcer, a discomfort or pain is left in the pit of the stomach. On the other hand, if alcohol or hot peppers are ingested, the pain will increase two or three hours later.
With severe ulcers an acidic vomiting or bleeding can occur. The excrement may be clack in color from the
blood in it.
Main Causes: It has been found that excess coffee and alcohol, fried and spicy dishes and excessive stress are the main causes behind the Gastritis and Ulcer. When gastritis persists it causes gastric ulcers. It is also caused by an infection due to bacteria (Helicobacter Pylori).
- Avoid spices, hot peppers (chili), alcohol and coffee, fried and other irritating dishes as well.
- The follow food habit is recommended- Milk, Cream, Cheese, bananas. Some bland foods like hard boiled eggs, boiled potatoes and pasta soups with crackers are also recommended.
- Try to have separate small meals instead of having few large ones.
- Drinking pure Aloe Vera Gel is also recommended.
- Eat a diet high in fiber, lots of steamed vegetables and low fat diet foods.
Recommended Natural Products:
- Aloe Vera Gel: Anti-inflammatory, pain inhibitor, antibiotic, cell re-generator, digestive, contains fiber.
- Forever Bee Propolis: Natural antibiotic, kills bacteria and virus, Strengthens immune system.
- Forever A-Beta-CarE: Powerful antioxidant helps resist infections, repairs and maintains body tissue.
Buy Natural Products from Forever Retail Store.
If you would like to know more information regarding products, feel free to CONTACT with me. It will be my pleasure to share the information with you.