Listen Audio Article
Baldness is the loss of hair in men and women.
Symptoms: Hair falling out, mostly when it is washed. This phenomenon also occurs with hair becoming thinner. This problem occurs most frequently with middle aged and older men and women.
Causes: The most frequent causes are: accumulation of oil or seborrhea (an inflammatory skin disorder) on the scalp and the blocking of pores where the hair follicles are located. Improper hair care increases the problem.
Another cause can be lack of adequate vitamins and proteins needed for hair growth. Also, hair loss can be more prevalent when the person is under excessive stress, suffers from anorexia nervosa (an eating disorder), or dyes his/her hair.
- Wash hair everyday with Aloe Jojoba Shampoo, massaging it into the scalp, this helps to open the pores and eliminate seborrhea and dandruff.
- Let hot water run directly onto the scalp for a few minutes, this will help to open the pores.
- Massage the scalp with Aloe Vera Gelly to open the pores and develop the skin of scalp.
- Massage the scalp applying pressure with fingertips to move and stimulate the skin. That helps to move the oil under the skin and open pores.
- Drink Aloe Vera Gel to develop the skin cells and it includes effective ingredients that your hair requires to grow well and shine.
- Take Bee Pollen which includes rich multivitamin as well as multi-minerals.
Suggested Natural Products:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera Gelly
- Aloe Jojoba Shampoo
- Bee Pollen
Buy Products from our online Forever Retails Store.If you are in need of more information to get rid of Baldness feel free to CONTACT with me.