Listen Audio Article
Symptoms: Hair falling out, mostly when it is washed. This phenomenon also occurs with hair becoming thinner. This problem occurs most frequently with middle aged and older men and women.
- Wash hair everyday with Aloe Jojoba Shampoo, massaging it into the scalp, this helps to open the pores and eliminate seborrhea and dandruff.
- Let hot water run directly onto the scalp for a few minutes, this will help to open the pores.
- Massage the scalp with Aloe Vera Gelly to open the pores and develop the skin of scalp.
- Massage the scalp applying pressure with fingertips to move and stimulate the skin. That helps to move the oil under the skin and open pores.
- Drink Aloe Vera Gel to develop the skin cells and it includes effective ingredients that your hair requires to grow well and shine.
- Take Bee Pollen which includes rich multivitamin as well as multi-minerals.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera Gelly
- Aloe Jojoba Shampoo
- Bee Pollen